• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  All the truth that I can tell
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

“The pleasure is mine.” Comes her quick response, no longer tongue tied and falling easily back into old habits. He openly studies her but she is far from offended as his eyes (like gathering storm clouds) move about her features. Instead, she takes the time to do the same. His coloring was so unusual, reminding her of fiery sunsets that one might see when the light was low to the horizon or after a wildfire. The tarnished gold of his markings are also strange, something she hasn’t seen before. His horn is the same, so unlike her own. Even his wings are fascinating, finding herself intrigued by the striping of them.

His voice is meant to call her back to attention but she takes her time before meeting his gaze again. She means to answer his question but before she can, he offers a different one. One that makes her heart flutter with memories and slowly she shakes her head. “No.” She says quietly, not needing his gesture to know exactly which scars he was implying. Although she doesn’t like thinking of Tunnel (how he had disappeared after those false promises he had made to her amongst the wildflowers of her lost brothers home) she smiles at Lannister. Something sharp instead of soft as her golden eyes find his own and hold them. “Do you not know what it’s like to mix pleasure with pain Lannister?” She asks quietly, raising a brow at the end of her question.

Giving a toss of her head, almost like a dismissal, she glances out to the sea beside them and lets the soothing floral scent of her flowers wrap around them. “I’m leaving because I’d like to try somewhere new.” She suddenly sighs, glancing back at him. “You’ll find these woods are rather quiet. So if your looking for some excitement… You might be disappointed.” Of course she is unaware of the little trio which was currently making its way to the Taiga with the exact intention of raising a fuss. If she had known, her plans would have changed.

“I’m thinking of seeing what Nerine has to offer. Have you ever been there?”

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@lannister
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    All the truth that I can tell - by Bardot - 03-02-2022, 02:45 PM
    RE: All the truth that I can tell - by lannister - 03-09-2022, 12:31 PM
    RE: All the truth that I can tell - by Bardot - 03-10-2022, 01:50 PM
    RE: All the truth that I can tell - by lannister - 03-18-2022, 06:06 PM
    RE: All the truth that I can tell - by Bardot - 03-22-2022, 07:46 PM