• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  I am the one thing in life I can control
    Don't look back, nothing left to see
    I can feel you though, wake me from this dreamin
    With the two most unexpected supporters at his side, they move through the territory with purpose eating at each of their steps. He strides through the Taiga now as if it is already his, wildflowers spreading wherever his hooves land. And it is his, as far as he is concerned. It will never be the Pampas, it is nothing close to the dusky canyons of Loess. It is not the volcano of his birthland. None of them really want to be here but yet… Here they are.

Between the three of them, they can easily breathe new life into a dying land.
    After all, it had been done before.

There is nothing but his schooled features of indifference and casual disdain flashing in the eyes of red as he takes the lead, forcing the two mares behind him as if that’s their proper place with the force of his stride and a cool glance of reminding. Aela had always wanted him to be more and Cheri (whatever her reasoning) had encouraged this. This is the monster of their creation and he’s no longer wary of the challenge.

Besides, he had always looked so damn good in a crown.
    Taiga’s will do.

For now.

obscene

Cool
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am the one thing in life I can control - by Obscene - 03-02-2022, 01:24 PM