• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Ding dong
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

She watches the droplet of blood ooze from where she presses into his flesh with her horn, watches the way it slowly drips down his cheek and the storm in his eyes and glances away with a small snarl of frustration. A droplet circles around her horn, bright crimson, before settling just along her brow. It disturbs her bright beauty, giving a hint to something ruthless and wild beneath that buttery figure. Her nostrils flare in further irritation as he speaks and she rolls her golden eyes as he speaks in riddles. Her brother might enjoy such things but she did not. As for being a monster…. She looks at the long scar she had left on his face and finally exhales sharply.

“I know what you are Tunnel.” The words do not come out as fiercely as she would like and she finds herself starting to relent. Just a little. “I don’t doubt the things you have done. Nor do I need to hear about them.” She doesn’t need the details, had tasted that darkness in the way he had taken her. Had a feeling she knew exactly in what ways made him a monster. He was just more open about it, unlike her father. She bites her lower lip, unsure for a moment, before suddenly moving towards him and curling herself against his chest. “I see you for what you really are.” She breathes against his dark inky skin, allowing herself to trace the damage she had done with her lips now as she kisses the wounds softly. “It does not frighten me.”

She glances up at him to catch that stormy eye. “Whatever you want from me, I shall always give it to you.” She whispers softly. I will give to you so that you cannot take it, not realizing he may have taken something against her will anyways. “But mark my coat again and you're a dead man.” She says with quiet ferocity and nips him sharply across the throat.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Tunnel
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-10-2021, 07:34 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-10-2021, 08:42 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-10-2021, 10:41 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-11-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-11-2021, 10:42 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-23-2021, 03:07 PM