• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i've always had too much pride

He grows restless searching for it, that feeling Gale had poured into him.

Power, his Uncle explained it as. It had allowed Bolder to shift into something that he never would have imagined. The animal had been one buried deep below the earth - dead for millennia - and yet with Gale's help, he had helped Bolder resurrect the shape. He had taken it, became something might, and lurked the depths of Hyaline's lake as that creature.

Something that he couldn't do on his own, but his Uncle was growing harder to find.

Bolder had been searching for him as the lanky wolf again - a usual shape for the young shifter - and plodded through the Hyaline's forest with no success at finding the elder skinwalker. His irritation fuels him to change into something faster - a kind of cat with long legs that lets him sprint after the winter hares. But even that feels unfulfilling, as well as the increasing drive to actually hunt the creatures leaves him hungering.

Frustrated, he changes back into himself.

A young horse with stripes and wings, a silver moon glowing near his crescent marking.

Making his way through the forest he stops, sensing another horse nearby. It isn't like before - when the winged stranger had come and Craft and Anatomy had seeped into his young mind. This is another Hyalinean, (another shifter, he wonders?) and turns his two-toned face towards the sound, hoping to catch a glimpse of whoever might be nearby.

@Selaphiel

[Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i've always had too much pride - by bolder - 09-08-2021, 03:04 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by Selaphiel - 09-08-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by bolder - 09-09-2021, 01:18 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by Selaphiel - 09-09-2021, 08:05 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by bolder - 09-24-2021, 03:14 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by Selaphiel - 09-25-2021, 02:09 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by bolder - 10-07-2021, 01:24 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by Selaphiel - 10-16-2021, 12:27 PM
    RE: i've always had too much pride - by bolder - 10-26-2021, 07:34 PM