• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  my bad habits lead to late nights
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    If it was anyone else he might have rankled at the thought of being told what to do. But it’s Aela, the mare who had been knowingly pulling his strings since the beginning of his rule of the Pampas (almost a year now, how time flies) and perhaps it’s just second nature to fall into her demands, or something to do with these confusing feelings he has for her, or a mix of the two. Regardless, he holds space for her and as she purrs her consent into his broad glittered chest he continues on his quest of roving every inch of her with his mouth, something he had planned on doing regardless of her vocal approval.

That strong sense of contentment continues to surge through his veins, making him close his eyes and taking a moment to breathe her in. He doesn’t doubt that it’s a feeling mostly manifested by her and that unusual powerful skill she has, however, she might be surprised to find that it would have come easily on its own. Drawn into him by the way she fits against him now, a missing piece that had been absent for far too long. A soothing balm to the ache of missing her these last few weeks. He enjoys the momentary quiet, the soft rise and fall of her breath, the sense of her desire that brings him back to reality and continue reacquainting himself with her anatomy.

She gasps and shudders as he sweeps his muzzle along her underbelly and he smiles against her with approval. She was right about lust, it had never been difficult to arouse that feeling between them and he easily finds it now, his blunted teeth becoming more forceful and possessive when they land on her unblemished skin. As he huffs into her hip, she is quick to pacify him but nothing in her words is soothing. She speaks of using him, using this Gale, and finally he laughs but it is clearly lacking in warmth and humor. “I would say the latter.” He finally responds reluctantly, not liking to admit their disadvantage anymore than she would. As much as he hungered to make things right, to break Gale into a million pieces for the sin of opening her up and feasting on her, he knows that a stallion like that is far beyond the understanding of magic that he can comprehend. It’s not a good thought, it reminds him of when he was plain and mortal and weak. When Cheri had looked at him with her beauty and magic and the ease of which she had gone through life, so clearly marked in the brightness of her eyes and the high tilt of her head.  He snorts and grumbles along the pointed bone beneath Aela's flesh, the scales flaring along his body at the thought. “There is only so much healing I can do Aela.” There is a warning there, a subtle one that if she went too far he might not be able to bring her back. Or himself if he lost her.

It is strange to see her look uncertain as he glances back at her, he’s not sure he has ever seen that expression on her face before, the way it darkens her blue eyes into something like the churning ocean waves during a squall. He looks at her and his roguish grin softens into something softer, just for a moment, as he wonders if even she wore some sort of cruel armor too, like he did. But then she gives her coy smile at his suggestion and his devious look returns as he moves behind her, his teeth at her croup before he rises and pulls her against him with his forelimbs. This was something he could understand, the sharp inhales and warmth of being inside her. It was easier to fall into the pleasures of the flesh then sit in all that worry and uncertainty. Better to get lost within her instead of thinking of confusing feelings, magicians that could eat your heart, and infuriating mares that could never understand him like the one beneath him would.

obscene

@Aela
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-27-2021, 08:28 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 04:21 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-14-2021, 04:28 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Obscene - 07-19-2021, 05:10 PM