• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sometimes i wish we could be strangers; Phae Pony

“A monster, of course.” Her eyes, rhodonite ringed in sapphire, are raised to watch the released creature crash away through the undergrowth. “Something unstoppable and terrible.” Beqanna had made a thing but clearly the magic had chosen a weak material for corruption.

Small unstoppable Morgayne must process her disappointment, but Draco might as well be her own brother for all of his annoying questions.

”I don’t know.” She tosses her head at him when he sniffs at the wound being unmade in her side, scything her fangs through the air twice before dragging her tongue over the blood drying around a disappearing scar on her shoulder. “Maybe you smell like Pangea. Sulfur and rotting things”  Neither of them smell that way despite being from the risen kingdom but she says it anyway, looking up from her ablutions without affect.

“The twins don’t do these things with me.” To be fair, she’s never asked, this is her interest. If Crybaby and Hatchetface were here now they would be mocking her for having been nearly killed by a cowardly mutated canine rat and while that sort of harassment passes for affection in their odd little family she isn’t in the mood for it. Morgayne might ask Draco a similar question but she can’t remember his sister’s name and so she just stares at him for a second too long and then walks past him to paw the bloody snow where she’d lain only a short time before.

“I suppose it wasn’t entirely pointless, I think that was one of my nearer deaths.”
    Morgayne proceeds to then inspect herself. Focusing on closing the largest wound, her lip curling on one side as she manages it closed enough. She leaves a wicked scar along her barrel that, without her focus will heal more slowly and eventually disappear. Turning back to Draco, her small pink body bloodied but whole Morgayne twists herself around slowly. “Did I get all of them? The scars are fine but when I’m awake it’s harder to know if I’ve closed everything.”

sometimes i wish
    we could be strangers
    Morgayne

@[draco]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sometimes i wish we could be strangers; Phae Pony - by Morgayne - 06-21-2021, 10:54 PM