• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

The rolling hills of wildflowers now lay blanketed under a fine crust of snow, even his red petaled flowers of fun lay hidden beneath the frost. The fae have also seemed to disappear and it worries him slightly although he won’t admit it. He finds signs of them, still comes across the little gifts of nectar that help him get through the season without being completely sober, but he doesn’t see a single jeweled wing dance over the open fields. That had never happened before, they may hunker down during cold seasons but they’ve never just completely disappeared. Not unless they don’t want to be found. That scares him more than anything.

It would mean they did it by choice.
    It would mean that for once, he’s absolutely and truly alone.

There have been many times in his short life where he’s felt lonely and fearful but the fae had always been there, not the warmest consolation prize but it had been something. Now their absence speaks volumes and he figures in a few days he will once again trek up the Mountain and figure out what was up. 

For now… For now he stands hock deep in the snow, his long dark winter coat only making him all the more ruggedly handsome as his blazing crimson gaze sweeps over the land he had claimed as his home. Not flinching as he hears the crunch of hooves behind him, only a single ear flicking backwards as the sound comes closer. “And what do you want I wonder.” He snaps roughly, his tone harsher then usual and tinged with an angry desperation that stems from the worry of his fae friends disappearance. Not caring who it was that had managed to sneak up behind him, only that at least he had an outlet to release his wretchedness on.

Obscene

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Obscene - 05-09-2021, 03:17 PM