• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  winter just wasn't my season
    It didn’t take long for him to realize that she, as inconspicuously as he - or rather not, was returning his stare. She looked off put, which was strange to him. No one had really looked at him in a way that could be misconstrued as caution or suspicion. Everyone always kept those stares for his father, the buffalo horse that he was. His eyes, lit like fire, traced her face and watched her ears twist and turn. He found himself following along, mimicking the slightest of movements.

She looked soft and timid, but he knew that meant nothing here. His lips twitched softly preparing to talk, preparing to say anything at all. Come on you can do it, just say hi. Even as a colt he never could find the courage to be so bold. The world doesn’t play fair with men like him.  MAKE the world play fair

He lifted a foot, a step in the right direction, but before he could do much of anything her eyes are pulled away. Her inquisitive, cautious eyes filled with grandeur of the Pegasus that Orsiriis only now just noticed. His own scarlet eyes shifted to the new comer, his ears swiveling with a slight shift of his body. The green blades of grass tickled his scarlet legs and underbelly, contrasting boldly. The new comer didn’t hesitate, didn’t wait, didn’t stare them down for an uncomfortable amount of time and Osiriis could tell that the pale roan like it. The stagering of her speech, hoarse and muddled together from what he assumed were swooning nerves. His fiery eyes rolled, unintentionally inside is obsidian head.

“Nope, not lost. Not physically. North. South. East. West.” he said motioning into the respective corners of the world. His voice was deep and husky, his speech drawn out, sounding unamused. It sounded the opposite of the grey stallion in front of him, as if he had all the time in the world for this to happen.Don’t be such a dick,  He stood shifting his eyes between the pair and moving his weight from one leg to the other. Outwardly, with his defined muscles and fiery coat, he looked bold and ready to take on the world - not so much inwardly.
    @[Tarian] @[Ruthless]

Messages In This Thread
    winter just wasn't my season - by Ruthless - 04-13-2021, 06:59 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Osiriis - 04-13-2021, 08:26 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Tarian - 04-14-2021, 05:48 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Ruthless - 04-14-2021, 07:46 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Osiriis - 04-15-2021, 09:10 AM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Tarian - 04-17-2021, 05:47 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Ruthless - 04-18-2021, 10:47 AM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Osiriis - 04-20-2021, 01:14 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Tarian - 04-28-2021, 03:50 PM
    RE: winter just wasn't my season - by Ruthless - 05-01-2021, 08:50 PM