• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I want to breathe into your well; any
    Rajanish
    The dark and spotted ghost grins at both the other horses. They're so very much alive. Rajanish doesn't feel any sort of thrills any more, he has to live through others to make a connection to this world above.

He is a little disappointed, but then again can appreciate, that the mare doesn't give in to sheer curiosity at the cost of everything. She holds on to life, because it is what she knows - the ghost could argue that it is not over when one is dead, he is living proof, but perhaps her fears can keep her safe. For now.

What's interesting is that the shadow creature is much the same - living. This is what makes the ghost-stallion's head curl in their direction, then smiling. -I don't know. You don't either- That's the whole idea behind diving into the unknown, isn't it?

The mare's question is more intriguing. -the usual and more; this shape comes with limitations and with upgrades- As an example, he shifts right through her, ending up on the other side. Then, he moves to try the same with the shadow creature, hovering close enough to touch.

Can a shadow be touched by a ghost?
    No mind to think. No will to break.
    No voice, to cry out suffering.

@[BEASTIE] @[Haunt] sorry it's so late!

Messages In This Thread
    I want to breathe into your well; any - by Haunt - 02-24-2021, 11:30 AM
    RE: I want to breathe into your well; any - by Rajanish - 04-21-2021, 06:51 AM