• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

His Punishing Angel [camrynn + any]

She's horned.

I'm partly ashamed to admit that as I've seen my share of giftings in Beqanna and I should know better than to be surprised.

Still. Horns.

It's pretty fantastic. My mother's flying seems interesting, and her mind reading is fascinating (not so much when you are thinking things you'd rather she not know), but horns. Horns would be endlessly useful, especially in a fight, or simply to intimidate. If she is trying to impress me as she walks closer, this gray mare with the brilliant red armor and the crown of thorns on her thigh, I would hate to admit aloud that she has partially succeeded.

The flames are in awe, and they have no such pride. Their tendrils lick the air near her hooves before I sharply order them back. They sulk onto my legs, sending out an occasional spark in rebellion. Nothing is more temperamental than fire.

"Most of the time I know." I offer with a wicked grin. "Other times it's news to me until a tree catches the flame's interest and they turn it to ash."

Though she hasn't asked, she seems settled for the moment so I offer my name.

"I'm Kushiel, one of Carnage's thousands of children and the only one of Gallows."

"How do you do that?" I add after a moment's glance, not much concerned with whether I sound blunt, indicating the armor covering her body. I'd heard rumors that the Meadow could be an interesting place, and I am finding it meets my expectations.

Messages In This Thread
    His Punishing Angel [camrynn + any] - by Kushiel - 08-11-2015, 07:21 PM
    His Punishing Angel [camrynn + any] - by Kushiel - 08-16-2015, 10:24 AM