• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no, really, i ain't even mad anymore [field]

Popinjay loves crowds, and she loves jokes, so this is a natural place for her, this small party in the field. It's rare that the little bay finds her way here, and even more rare that when she does, there are others gathering together like lonely little clouds, but today is a day for different things. Different places, different faces. She strolls near in time to hear the grey stallion announce that Tephra pays tribute to its volcano in the form of sacrifice and his lie tugs her forward more quickly, eager to join his mischief. She nods in firm agreement while the shining filly protests.

"Yes," the amusement in her voice is well masked, and she turns to the yearling with a serious expression, which is no small task given the rascal laughter in her breast, "You can hardly expect them to tell a child about that sort of thing, can you?"

Like Kukka, Poppy's wings come and go as she pleases, and, for now, she does not wear them, slipping between the bulky middles of the winged ones with practiced ease. "And they've got witches hiding among their trees."

Pepper the lies with a pinch of the truth. Her attention pulls back from young Kukka as she affirms that this place is, indeed, Beqanna, and away from the stoic, nameless, stallion, to Xii with a bright flash of grinning teeth.

"You have the longest ears I've ever seen"

Image by Tekke-Draws

muahahahhaha
    @[Tarian]

Messages In This Thread
    reply to kukka and tarian 1 - by xii - 10-31-2020, 08:00 AM
    RE: no, really, i ain't even mad anymore [field] - by Popinjay - 10-31-2020, 03:30 PM
    reply to kukka, tarian, and popinjay #2 - by xii - 11-06-2020, 07:37 AM