• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(anyone) but you
    it was a blood-soaked feast
    that never ceased

She rises to his challenge as he suspected a predator like herself would do. She crashes through him, the form of a horse he had created from the moisture in the air falling away as her heavily armored body shatters him with ease. He pieces himself back together just behind her, the water pulling into some kind of epicenter that is invisible, until he becomes an equine shape once again. The translucence he had adorned moments ago quickly fades into solidity; the deep green and pearl of his tobiano coat becomes visible once again, and that terrible wicked smile watches her from behind. The transformation had allowed him to heal the wound on his face from her tail, but the stallion was not done.

Pulling water from the grass below her hooves, she is met with water running up her legs. The upwards running rivulets criss and cross to meet across her shoulders and hips, intimate despite the way they move like snakes across her armored hide. He does nothing to hold her in place, not yet, and watches her blind face to see the realization of who she has come encountered with. “That wasn’t fair,” comes his liquid-sounding voice, gurgling sinisterly behind her. He knows speaking will easily give away his position, but that was precisely why he did so. “No more tricks, I promise.”

She is sure not to take him at his promise, so the drowned god plants himself firmly, awaiting her next attack. He wonders if there are fangs behind the deep onyx of her lips (oh what he would give to be able to slice through flesh himself) that ripple with anger. 

Only one way to find out.

The dark predator does not speak to him but he finds that the vibration of her angry growl is more than enough for him, and is more than enough to keep him here. She is powerful and deadly, but even without a body of water beside him, he could find enough moisture in the air to drown her. Maugrim smiles wickedly, snorting sharply. Of course, he would rather not kill such a beautiful beast and the stallion almost hopes that she is the one who wins today.

“I stand by what I said.” A deep, gurgling laugh. “You are lovely.”
    m a u g r i m.

@[fiorina]
    she is so fun! i love her
    also please let me know if him touching her with the water is something you'd like changed! <3

Messages In This Thread
    (anyone) but you - by Fiorina - 05-30-2020, 04:26 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Maugrim - 05-30-2020, 06:18 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Fiorina - 05-30-2020, 08:23 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Maugrim - 06-01-2020, 02:26 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Fiorina - 06-18-2020, 02:54 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Maugrim - 06-20-2020, 12:46 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Fiorina - 07-27-2020, 04:27 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Maugrim - 08-02-2020, 07:10 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Fiorina - 09-03-2020, 02:38 PM
    RE: (anyone) but you - by Maugrim - 09-06-2020, 10:14 AM