• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi
    Lomasi followed closely behind the perlino dun mare listening to her words as she described Pampas and Sylva, how each territory had it's own leader, ranks, and herds. The red roan mare was very interested in learning more.

After traveling for a bit, the mares crossed the shallows of a river, Lamosi noticed the scenery began to change. The trees lessened and the ground beneath her even changed to a terra-cotta red. the red earth made the strawberry hue the Lomasi's coat stand out even more. The pegasus had come th a stop as they reached the end of the canyon, revealing the heart of Loess. The roan mare's hazel eyes widen at the beauty that she saw before her. "Wow" was all Lomasi was able to get out as she could barely find any words to say.

"It is breath taking" Lomasi said with a smile as she turned to look at the blue point mare. The red mare listened to Lepis' questioned before a soft smiled came to her muzzle as she remember her home. " It was more like Pampas though at times it did feel like a kingdom. My father's territory was a comfortable size, our herd was known for helping others in need." Lomasi's father was the reason why she wanted to make a difference, he was a wonderful leader, father, and ally.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 05:00 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lomasi - 03-28-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-30-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-31-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM