• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I got a brand new walk ||Castile, Lepis, Jesper||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Ahh, the look on Brennen’s face when his magic failed in keeping Wolfbane from taking @[Jesper]… now that was a look a horse like himself could savor all the way back to Loess. Wolfbane and all his ego combined felt smug just recalling the shock registering in the other Champion’s eyes, then the hate. It burned fiercely, and as a father himself Wolfbane could easily relate to it. That kind of hate drove a stallion to extraordinary lengths. “Filthy magician.” Bane’s thoughts seethed on the journey back; he thought of his captive - Jesper, and remembered the clash of dragons screaming above a bright and burning volcano.

“No resting. No running.” Those were his two rules for the vague journey south, and when he strode through the familiar trails of Taiga the wide green ferns brush tenderly over his knees, sometimes to Bane’s shoulder’s, or up to his fawn-brown chest. The air was thick and humid, the kind you could taste on your tongue and in your nose when you breathed.

Here he was, herding some northern serf with a title back to Loess like a bull fat for the feast, and the ones who’d claimed to be Jesper’s lifeline of support had used him as a bargaining chip to keep Nerine safe and sound. “They’re always blind to the truth of it. Loyalty… pha!” Wolfbane thought just like an old, withered cretin. His grin of satisfaction faded away and he pushed forward, lengthening his already quick stride to move himself on through Loess and hopefully closer to the borders-between-lands as early as nightfall. Unfortunately for him, his walking companion was no Lilliana, nor was Jesper a pegasus. Wolfbane had to settle for walking on hoof and he did it begrudgingly, not even bothering to have wings at all if it made the traveling quicker.

He wasn’t concerned with the thought of whether @[Lepis] or @[Castile] would recognize him as a pangare bay horse without his wings. Bane had the self-same mane that grew down the length of his back, and the long white tail. He had bright, emerald eyes and a domineering shadow across his face that gave him a permanent scowl. He had Jesper.
    They would know.

Just like he'd know the sound and smell of their familiar approach. Soon he appeared again at the mouth of a winding canyon, after corralling the quarry into a dead-end. The red walls of the Loessian prison would be a nice touch, Bane thought as he stood waiting idly, “just high enough to give a flightless horse the right amount of despair.”

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Pangare Bay  ◉  Mood: Indifferent

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I got a brand new walk ||Castile, Lepis, Jesper|| - by Wolfbane - 02-05-2020, 09:22 PM