• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and sweet you roll, any

You darling thing, Mama had whispered into her fuzzy, lilac mane. Catnip, was her next whisper, after days of deliberating what she should call her. Catnip had been a placeholder, an endearing call to her callous father and her mother’s power—but Clove soon found that her daughter’s bubbly, unmatched personality fit perfectly with such a childish name. With a shrug of her shoulders, Clove figured Catnip could go by Cat if she ever felt shame, and anyway—teaching her to grow actual catnip was too funny to resist the name.

Dear’s soft, dainty nose against Cat’s shoulder sends a smile shooting up her lips. Roses begin to curl pleasantly up her legs, twisting gently as if even they are delighted by such sweet company.

There! Dear cries and Cat flits bright yellow eyes to find the woman in charge of her new friend. She briefly wonders if she could be in charge of her, too—if she could tell her why she is the way she is and will she wander back to her mother? The mother whose eyes she cannot remember? But that leaves her head as quickly as it came, for the green and white of a stranger wanders close to the pair.

“My name is Catnip,” the brilliant green filly offers with a big smile. She moves her gaze from Dear and then to the boy, tilting her head a little at how familiar he looks. Being as small and overwhelmed as she is, she can hardly remember her siblings (especially older ones), but Gulliver certainly looks familiar.

“I know you,” Cat states decidedly, then giggles and turns back to Dear. “I know him! But I don’t know his name.”

@[dear] hi i figured since they're siblings they might have seen each other? probably? who knows

Messages In This Thread
    and sweet you roll, any - by dear - 01-25-2020, 06:57 PM
    RE: and sweet you roll, any - by catnip - 01-26-2020, 05:06 AM
    RE: and sweet you roll, any - by dear - 01-26-2020, 05:21 PM
    RE: and sweet you roll, any - by catnip - 02-17-2020, 08:37 PM