• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

life's what you make it; Oceane

Not being turned away is a welcome response and things only get even more wonderful when Oceane introduces herself and offers a tour! This is Isilya’s lucky day! She imagines the absolute perfect way to see a new land for the first time is with the guide of someone who lives there. So, of course, the offer is happily accepted.

“That sounds like a beautiful way to spend a day.”  She replies, completely and utterly genuine (as always). She already liked Oceane (not that it took much to win the flower-adorned queen over) and she was delighted at the prospect of spending some more time together and, hopefully, forging a fresh friendship. “Please lead the way.” After all, she had come here to explore - and with the native flowers of Loess decorating her vines she's quite appropriately dressed!

She will fall into step beside the beautiful dusk coloured mare, and while her green and gold eyes are already eager to take in the sights of Loess, her voice speaks of her own kingdom. “Do you have any particular questions about Tephra? I’m afraid I could talk about it for the whole day and only cover my favourite trees.” The small joke at herself is punctuated with a warm, shiny laugh. She is exaggerating, but only slightly - it would be all too easy for her to describe the rich foliage and dazzling flowers and lose herself in that subject alone.

image by Reitro

@[Oceane] I SWEAR the next reply won't take me nearly a month <33

Messages In This Thread
    life's what you make it; Oceane - by Isilya - 01-18-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: life's what you make it; Oceane - by Oceane - 01-24-2020, 07:54 PM
    RE: life's what you make it; Oceane - by Isilya - 02-05-2020, 09:23 PM
    RE: life's what you make it; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-07-2020, 04:06 PM
    RE: life's what you make it; Oceane - by Isilya - 03-01-2020, 11:20 PM