• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone new - Warlight

There isn’t a time of day that Isilya doesn’t love and sometimes she will go days without sleep just so she can fill up her time exploring every single inch of Tephra. She knows that there’s other faces she still needs to meet as well and she’s hoping that if she stays up long enough, she won’t miss the chance to meet someone she has missed so far!

That’s not crazy, right?

On this night, warm and sweet like most in this tropical paradise, Isilya’s vines are draped in plump white wisteria blooms. She has a few of her bird friends with her tonight, crafted from leaves and flowers, and they glow a soft green to light the darkness. Not that she’s scared of the dark (well… maybe a little) but just to make it a little more friendly. Which pays off because she spots someone else in the jungle, and not just any someone - a new someone!

Isilya is automatically captivated by the antlers that she spies, thinking they’re one of her favourite ways that horns can be arranged. There’s just something so regal about them!

There’s no hesitation for this girl who’s coat shimmers in the gentle green light of the flower birds as she moves forward. “Hello there! I don’t believe we’ve met and I just could not pass up the opportunity.” A bright, open, and utterly friendly smile has practically illuminated her whole body as she comes to stand nearby the stranger. “I’m Isilya.”
    isilya
    image from flickr

@[Warlight] I hope you don't mind me making a new thread, I didn't want to interrupt the one with Aedan but wanted to post to her!!

Messages In This Thread
    someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 01-15-2020, 09:59 AM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 01-16-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 01-18-2020, 06:54 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 01-27-2020, 07:43 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Isilya - 02-06-2020, 09:38 PM
    RE: someone new - Warlight - by Warlight - 02-28-2020, 04:50 PM