• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fear the soldier who stammers, he is quick to pull the trigger
    It's dry despite the scattered snow. The air bites and chaps the skin. The foliage becomes rough and tasteless. He watches the stranger and a small half smile sweeps his face as the man says a single word, "winter."

His head nods out of habit as he returns to the brittle grass at his hooves. He paws at the ground with his cloven hooves springing forth more morsels to devour. 

He sighs loudly in displeasure, "I know where we can have a real fruitful feast if you are interested. It's alot warmer too." He lifts his large head to peer at the man for a moment, "My name is Jakub," he offers before turning to look towards his home, which is far out of view. "My home is called Tephra. It's warm year round and you would be anything but dry beneath her canopy." 

This was the first time Jakub realized that he had ever attempted to recruit someone back to his homeland. Though, he didn't really feel like this was recruiting. The stallion intruiged him, he liked him and even thought he would be a good match for Tephra.
    @[Stacca]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Fear the soldier who stammers, he is quick to pull the trigger - by Jakub - 01-14-2020, 06:33 PM