• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

is there a part I haven't found; any

violence

He is so eager to please, and she is so eager to be pleased.
    She sees this, in the way he looks at her, that not only does he not refuse or deflect the question – he asks her to be specific, so that he can better tell it. A grin, savage and hungry, slips on to her face before she can stop it. It’s a feeling not dissimilar to a predator scenting blood, the promise of something in the air.
    She steps closer, tries to make herself appear like a friend. She softens her smile, or tries to. She keeps the bone-thing at a distance, even makes it steps back a bit further. You are safe here, she thinks at him, as if he could somehow pick up on the words, and maybe even believe her.

“Or,” she says, as if the idea has just occurred to her, “you could just show me.”
    She presses at his mind, lets him feel her there, as if she’s standing on a doorstep, waiting to be invited in. She could kick the door down, maybe control him for a moment or two, but she knows (from experience) that such brutal possession is largely pointless, that it works much better when she is invited into their minds. This power is less practiced than her necromancy, she still wields it clumsily, despite her attempts to refine it.
    “You can let me in. Show me what happened.”

these violent delights bring violent ends

@[Clegane] IF he lets her into his mind feel free to powerplay her coming in and him showing her whatever he wants <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: is there a part I haven't found; any - by violence - 01-18-2020, 07:22 PM