• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    Eva is surprised, the white mare can tell - perhaps surprised to hear that Ilma had chosen to stay officially unaligned (even though perhaps she could claim to have her own agenda), but still sort-of made a diplomatic visit.

Truth is, her ambassadorship had ingrained her diplomacy do much, she did not know any better.

”You’re not the only one who will be. However, I’ve learned in my life to reach out to my friends when I needed to and in return aid where I could; that was sometimes in the name of my kingdom, but I figured I would be happiest having as many friends spread throughout Beqanna as I can, without needing a formal alliance first. It would not be wholly different from when I spoke for the Sanctuary, although I imagine it’d be easier to accept my friendship as a person and not as an ambassador.” At least, she hopes so. She is experimenting still, and those who are already wary of forming any new friendship or alliance, would probably stay that way.

At Eva’s story, Ilma gives her signature motherly smile. ”It sounds like my former home. I hope there’ll always be a safe place away from it all. There has to be.” The latter comes out in a distant-sounding murmur, as if she makes the wish for herself more than for the purple nereid.
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Eva]
    Hello I feel like this is some sort of crap but hey it’s a post and there is dialogue
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians - by Ilma - 12-20-2019, 02:28 PM