• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    The white mare waits patiently - she knows who rules here, knows she is easy to talk with, and she knows that the purple nereid will only have peace and quiet on her mind when she thinks of protecting her residents, not war and building stone walls around her island.

The smell of Nerine’s salt is still on her skin, despite spending a day or so in Tephra’s flowery grove. After all, Ilma spent longer there than in Tephra, and travelling through one land did not mean losing the smell of another entirely. Still, she thinks of swimming when she will leave for the Pampas. It’s no good to be tied to any land in her current position.

Eva is not wrong, so Ilma smiles nonetheless. ”I’m Ilma. More of a nomad really, though I did speak to Heartfire recently. She asked me to bring you her greetings as well.” Offer friendship, she said. Nothing more than Lepis had offered from Taiga; but Ilma knows to add more; simple friendships and alliances between lands had not worked previously either.

”I’m actually on a mission of my own, which is to make as many friends in as many lands as I can.” Ilma offers. ”Personal friends, that is. What are the Ischians like?” she wonders aloud.
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Eva]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians - by Ilma - 11-21-2019, 04:06 AM