• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Eva has always been inherently accepting of others. To a fault, perhaps, she naturally looks pass the harsher edges of others that are more selfish and ungiving, believing there must be some ounce of goodness in their hearts no matter how small it might be. Becoming a leader, she has learned it will not always be that way—there likely will always be someone trying to take advantage of everyone around them. She knew she could no longer be naïve and accept someone immediately to have good intentions, but it still doesn’t stop her from giving others a chance to prove themselves. 

Her purple stained lips curl up into a smile as then other mare laughs. “I would very much like that,” she says as she speaks with honesty. Within her heart, it felt certain that she could find a true friendship with someone like Ilma. A friendship that perhaps could last forever. It certainly was a rarity to find such friends that were intentional, but Ilma seemed rather certain to form quality friendships rather than ones that could break with one wrong move.

When Ilma speaks about the potential ideas Ruinam spoke about, her smile softens a little. She remembers the events that took place well still. It had certainly been a rocky start to her leadership. A part of her still wished she had mended things with the late king and his daughter. Eva very much had liked Lark, and certainly she felt they could have been good friends if the events had played out differently. But that just was how things went—somehow sour and then sweet.

She turns her gaze to look over Ischia for a moment. In the end she was glad she had stepped up and spoken from her heart. Ischia was more than a political playground that rulers could simply use however they wanted. Turning her gaze back to Ilma, continuing to walk beside the sunshine mare, her former smile returns. “I think Isilya would perhaps consider it. She spoke about wanting to keep Tephra peaceful, but I cannot speak for her myself.” Eva had only met the white-flower mare once. The purple nereid found the Tephra queen to be lovely their first meeting. “It certainly could be a possibility now,” she muses as well thinking about Isilya’s intentions of ruling Tephra. Even if it wasn’t the original idea Ruinam had with just the islands forming their own allegiance together. Perhaps it was time to speak about the possibilities with both Isilya and Ruinam.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Ilma] I am happy to conclude things here if you want Smile
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians - by Eva - 01-17-2020, 03:38 PM