• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Any
    Information 
    What he feared in the wildlands was meant to be far away here. Instead, the wild came to him, and had him cornered. His head snaked in the direction of the accusatory voice, the promise of violence crackling at he edge of quiet words. 

The thin muscles that stretched across his haunches scraped against the tree he stepped into. Rough and abrasive and a loud announcement that he had no where to run. His teeth clenched in anxiety, the muscles of his jaw tight and sore. There were words he could say, but none of them felt enough to pull him the danger breathing hotly in his face. 

Another voice.

Masculine as the first, but not nearly so hostile, even if he still wouldn't title it friendly. Willing to give him grace, though, if he could only get his tongue to work. His head swung wildly between the two voices, ears twisting like wind caught leaves. If he wasn't caught before, now he certainly was now. There was no flight, that only left fight. His feet shuffled and braced and dug into the ice crusted mulch. 

"I was invited here." He breathed, head settled somewhere between the two voices. "By a mare named Lilli, do you know her? She invited me here for the winter. She said it wouldn't be a problem but I guess she was misinformed. If I'm not welcome, I'll leave just please don't hurt me." 

He was blabbering, he knew it, but it was so difficult to not be terrified when there was so much anger bearing down on him. He could blink and blink and the darkness didn't get any less oppressive. 

@[Wolfbane] @[aten]

Messages In This Thread
    Lost in the deep end // Any - by Tyr - 11-10-2019, 03:15 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Wolfbane - 11-10-2019, 08:24 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Aten - 11-17-2019, 01:59 AM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Tyr - 11-17-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Wolfbane - 11-20-2019, 12:41 AM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Aten - 11-20-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Felicitey - 11-20-2019, 09:38 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Any - by Tyr - 11-21-2019, 04:31 PM