• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need that fire; wolfbane

I feel it running through my veins. I need that fire just to know that I'm awake.

The fall happens so quickly that she almost does not register it at all.

Let alone register that an animal who had been hunting her unknowingly then became the one to save her. But her heart has never been one to be afraid of such things and although she could just have easily been lying there with shattered legs, she is instead wrapped in the grasp of some monstrous creature instead. Her golden eyes widen with surprise and then delight and her equine body gives a small wiggle.

Before she can register it all, she finds herself shifting into another animal that she had spotted back when she was still with her mother. It ripples throughout her and she shrinks down quickly until her badger-marked face becomes a mask instead, her beady eyes still glowing with the same light of mischievousness  that had warmed them when she had been in her equine form. She twitches her nose and her tail flicks behind her. She escapes his pawed grasp to crawl her way up his maned chest until she reaches his face.

Curious, she lifts small raccoon paws to his cheeks and then peers down until her button nose touches his large feline one, sniffing him. After a moment of studious concentration, her claws digging slightly into the thick fur of him, she squeaks with delight. “You must know how to shift too!” her voice is distinctly feminine, all lace and bells, belying the tough exterior and adventurous streak a mile wide in her.

“I’m fine,” she says as an afterthought as she pushes his lip up a little so she can get a better look at his pointed fangs. “Your teeth are massive! Have you always been able to do this?”

She pulls her own teeth back to reveal rows of her tiny pointed incisors.

“Mine are small right now but I bet I could make ‘em huge!"

— Alaska —

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-04-2019, 10:41 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 09:06 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-09-2019, 01:10 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:36 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-11-2019, 11:43 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-16-2019, 01:57 AM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-17-2019, 02:13 PM