• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any|

Arthas

His eyes glance over the large eagle who stared back. His grin as big as ever, he was sure that he was the last equine Bane expected to travel into his territory. Perhaps his daughter, seeing as the pair had buddied up after his death. But alas, it was Arthas himself, in the flesh and blood he left behind years ago.

He watches the eagle grip at the branch one last time before leaving his perch and shifting back to the equine form Arthas was so familiar with. He closes the gap between them, almost as if a final test to ensure it was truly Arthas.

He mumbles, in disbelief to the resurrection before him. But little does Bane know, there was no magic that pulled him back from the dead...the gates of hell had opened for all to wander, and chaos was about to spill into Beqanna once more.

He falls silent after admitting he hadn't expected Arthas and his words only keep the grin on his maw. Awh, I missed you too Bane. You've secured a nice little home, you and Lepis. He says as he moves past the yellow and blue stag, his eyes glancing around the kingdom for the first time. It's not Loess, he throws in the jab of the kingdom they had both once ruled, that Bane so mindlessly gave up. But still nice, He turns to find Banes gaze once more, I want to be your champion Bane, we always made a good team. I will challenge whatever chump is there now if I have too, the gates of hell opened Bane. Let us bring back the partership we had once before. He was never one to waste time, he fully expects Bane to fall back into there friendship....it was Lepis who would be the challenge.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-04-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 04:52 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-07-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-11-2019, 05:45 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-15-2019, 11:32 PM