• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any|

Arthas

The land of the dead.

What a world it was, walking among the others who have met there makers. Yet some how they remained connected to the living, to his children specifically. He knows three remain in the land he left, though all went separate ways.

The gates of hell had opened, allowing all of the dead to find there bodies once more. To walk among the living, a second chance perhaps..or perhaps a chance to raise hell amongst the living.

He felt like a foal, his legs were wobbly and it took some time to get used to these living legs. He can't contain the grin, one may expect a father to visit his children first...but Arthas had another task at mind.

He finds himself at Taiga's border, this was the land Bane had ruled now wasn't it? They may have left on bad terms, the little bastard stealing Lepis from him, but times have changed. She just dragged him down, plus he had plenty of time to find others to occupy himself with now.

The dapple stag passes the border, he creeps in the shadows of the kingdom until the familiar scent of Bane pass through his nares. Again a grin tugs at his lips, he quickly moves until the yellow and blue stag come into view. Did you miss me? He says, his voice is hoarse, as he removes himself from the shadows of the territory.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane] <33

Messages In This Thread
    Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-04-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 04:52 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-07-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Arthas - 11-11-2019, 05:45 PM
    RE: Did You Miss Me |Bane/Any| - by Wolfbane - 11-15-2019, 11:32 PM