• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

must have been the wind; leilan
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    She seems perceptive to humor - but then, he’d already concluded that she was easygoing. He wonders if it means she’ll sway this way and that, to please another. Please a leader, a lover, or just to keep her friends.

So different from himself; it seems he caused strife whenever he overstayed his welcome. Especially when it came to those that he found weren’t on the same level of humor as he. Lepis comes to mind, but he’d rather not think too much of her lest she appears right before him, and take all the fun out of this meeting.

His tail swishes at that thought, since it coincides with the reddish mare’s question. A quick shake of his head follows. ”Not really. Taiga’s Comtesse and I don’t mix. I really don’t know how Bane survived this long.” He shakes his head, looking at the mare for a reaction. Surely she knows them, or at least knows of them.

”I’m Leilan. Don’t tell her I visited, I suppose. I’m on my way to the Isle, and I did my best not to accidentally meet her.” He yawns lazily indicating he didn’t want to try too hard, teeth glistening in the low light, then shakes his mane. A grin follows when Lilliana asks him what gave it away, but he doesn’t comment on the rhetorical question.

She seems rather interested in Hyaline. He peers at her when she gets a little too excited and interested, then tilts his head at the word cousin. He has cousins all over Beqanna and never kept track of them (because they never cared for him enough to come look either, mostly; not even when he was in Nerine for long enough to be found, on Icicle Isle loud enough to be heard). But Lilliana must have more of a bond with her cousin.

Elaina.

He scrutinizes her, then shakes his head in dismissal. He’d seen her, like he saw everyone in Hyaline who passed through, even if they didn’t notice him as much. Perks of sitting in a high place and having dragon vision. Actually… perhaps this mare had visited Hyaline once or twice too.

He hesitates a moment, could he mess with her a little - but she looks too desperate to think it funny. ”She went to see her grandmother a while ago. Didn’t she tell you she fell ill?” She had, after all, told Kensa why she left. Odd that she hadn’t found the time to go to her cousin if they were as close as he suspected. A thought surfaces, and he tilts his head at the chestnut mare with a suspicion and an emerald gleam in his otherwise blue eyes. ”Don’t tell me you were occupied or something.” To not be found… many a horse who didn’t want to be found was looking for a little privacy… for two.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[lilliana] overly perceptive, or good at guessing, idk, I can take it out if you want. I guess his mind is a bit of a pervert, but he obvs doesn’t know who she would be with - feel free to have her think whatever (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 10-28-2019, 09:10 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 10-29-2019, 02:41 AM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 10-30-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-03-2019, 06:22 AM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-03-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-05-2019, 12:29 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-07-2019, 09:28 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 01:55 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-15-2019, 09:02 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-19-2019, 03:04 AM