• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Bloodfeather || Lilliana ||
    Yes, oh yes he wanted to reply to her immediately. The answer leapt to his tongue but teetered on the edge for fear of coming off too quickly. He wanted to shout it, really. Yes! A thousand times yes! he could’ve said but he doesn’t. Instead he drinks in the sound of his name on her breath until it tickles the back of his mind and sets his spine ramrod straight from tension, the good kind. Gods it was something else to hear her say his name like that, to have her so close that he could open his mouth and run the blunt edges of his teeth down the line of her prettily curved neck. Maybe… maybe it would be best to answer her question without words at first.

Did he want her?

Let him show her that uncapped desire. Since the moment I spotted you from the sky, Bane thought. She smelled like pine sap and evergreen needles, and her skin was cold to the touch whenever Wolfbane lowered his head to her withers. The plane of his bare shoulder fitted itself to the curve of her girth, pressed itself into her willing flesh until the blend of blue-slashed-gold was indiscernible from the ruddy chestnut color of Lilliana’s pelt. I want you more than a perfect day, I want you more than titles or honor. He closed his eyes and wished it would come true.

That slow heat was building again. “I want us, Lilli. Together.” He rumbled, gliding down the length of her body with his mouth, touching the rise of her hip bones with his tongue and then pulling away, panting, face contorted into a mask of pain - the good kind.

He could see them together in his thoughts, felt them together in his dreams late at night. Wolfbane wanted nothing more than that, nothing more and nothing less. To be with her and be happy with her, to just try and Lilli was willing to give him that chance. Hungrily he closed the gap again though he hadn’t gone far, only retracted his greedy lips from the source of gluttony. Now they return with feverish advances, whispering her name and wanting to taste everything about her that reminded him of forbidden fruit.

The base of her neck near her breastbone, where her back arched up to meet her smooth topline, or perhaps the sloping rise of her flanks that lead down to her curved, sinuous legs. Whatever she liked or however she liked it; he’d deliver so long as she was willing. “I want so many more nights and days like this,” The ragged, uncouth suitor gasped with a laugh, coming up for air, “whatever you want Lilliana. Just name it.”

@[lilliana]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 10-20-2019, 02:57 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 10-21-2019, 09:38 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 10-21-2019, 11:47 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 10-22-2019, 02:57 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by Starsin - 10-22-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 10-30-2019, 10:32 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 11-01-2019, 10:47 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 11-12-2019, 07:41 PM