• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    The yearling seems quite impressed - how easily could youth be swayed, he thinks. It’s a matter of changing the subject subtly - he continues to answer her fairy-questions first. ”Once to participate in a contest. Once for something really stupid that nearly got me killed. Once to save my equally stupid daughter. Once to help them cure the Plague. Once for personal growth.” he recalls. Specifically vague, not willing to tell her all of it. ”Though the latter remains an unanswered question for a while. Fairies don’t give without getting in return.” he shrugs. That’s really all there is to it, he thinks. ”When I went up there, it was rough and cold. But that’s because I go past the snowline, and because it suits me, I think. It might not be needed to go that far.” he shrugs. It’s not important. For him, it makes sense to make the climb physically challenging, for others perhaps less so.

When she changes the subject to dangerous places again and he warns her, it works - for like two seconds. Then, she laughs away her fear; not learning what he tries to teach. He growls a little, then snaps at her, roughly in the direction of her crest. If she’s fast enough he’ll only get air or her mane, but if his sharp teeth happen to scrape her tender skin, he’s not gonna be sorry about it. Stepping forward, he wonders what it will take for her to realize that he might not always be as kind as he was in the beginning.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Divest] flip-flop, she found the other side of the coin x)
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 12-15-2019, 07:06 AM