• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Running From Myself

running from myself

The mare seemed a little anxious at the approach of both, gaze flicking to the wings on the cream-and-white mare before cautiously returning the gesture. However, the next second she's already hurriedly evaluating the spotted stallion with a mute nod of greeting.  It would seem she's not prone to staying still, nor capable of all that much trust; yet, she does not seem deceitful in the manner most untrusting individuals do.  This is mere nervous energy in such a quantity that it nearly emanates off the dear's pelt. "It's.. Nice to meet you two.." She states, pausing before continuing again. "..Evelia. I'm on my own."  Perhaps that's why she's so mistrusting; having no safety can do that to one, after all.

evelia

Messages In This Thread
    Running From Myself - by Evelia - 10-16-2019, 04:40 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Valera - 10-16-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Aodhan - 10-17-2019, 12:41 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Evelia - 10-17-2019, 03:09 PM