• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm hovering throughout time - any

Jakub stopped a respectful distance from the mare. She did not seem all to pleased to be in his company. Words escaping her lips in bitter power, a warning. His muscles rippled beneath his thick, heavy hide as midnight eyes cocked sideways momentarily at the tattered woman.

And maybe you should listen more closely when one speaks for I was not talking about you but about the meadow. She is a beautiful place, though everything is beautiful in it's own way. Jakub looks to his feet gentle nudging a deep blue flower with his cloven hoof, appreciating the way it stands alongside it's fellow flowers wrapped in purples, pinks, and oranges. I have no doubt you are much more than your looks, and I am not here to test you. My name is Jakub, and I am only here for a small moment. his voice becoming steeled against the razor sharp woman, he did not come here today to impress or to make friends.

Was there much point holding conversation with someone who so obviously did not wish to be bothered? Jakub's ears swiveled upon his head a hiss whispered on the tops of the meadow and shadows coming alive, his ears pin slightly.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Anaxarete] @[Dreamscar] @[Niklas]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Anaxarete - 10-15-2019, 07:56 PM
    RE: i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Jakub - 10-15-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Jakub - 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM