• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Any
    I'll be your alibi

The kelpie twirls around in the water, trying to keep her excitment high as the other horse notices her, knowing that if she becomes shy she will once again dissapear into the depths for months, hiding from everything.
    Her kelpie features begin to wither away as she finds her footing on the seabed below, her smile tame now as she dips her head calmly in greeting, her ears perked at the sound of the other's mare's voice.

"I am Tasi" she says, her voice still uncomfortable and unfamiliar with her own name "My mother is Evia, and I believe my father is Ivar" she says, her colours reflecting that of her sire.
    She hadn't been able to find Ivar yet, but she still had time to find him and hopefully meet him, unsure of whether it was even the right thing to do, especially since she knew so little about him.

"I have spent most of my life so far away from Ischia, but I feel like I am ready to return" her tone is soft, reflecting the hum of the ocean, almost entrancing as she lulls.

"What is your name?" she asks, her head now cocked curiously, legs slowly seeping into the sand below her as the water moves along the shoreline.

Tasi

@[Aquaria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Any - by Tasi - 11-01-2019, 08:02 PM