• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any
    lior

The marble of his dark features cracks visibly as he smiles wide and full, his eyes are nearly shut from the broadness of his grin. His children, beloved and full of life, warm the cold fragments of his dark heart. He snatches Cyprin close and squeezes her hard with his body. Lior had a soft place for his daughters as they carried the sweetest parts of his beloved Nayl. "Cyprin, my girl..." He steps back to admire the beauty she has grown to before the sight of his golden girl illuminates between the dark shrubbery. Gentle Valera, the beacon of gold through their darkness, wraps herself around him sweetly.

Lior gathers them all close, embracing his beautiful daughters and savoring their heat of their wild souls...oh how he wished his wish could be here. Silver-white eyes lift to see Castile, his first dragonborn, stand off to the side to admire the interactions. "My boy..." The words are low and grinding but Lior's features reflect nothing but love for the pied stallion. The old man easily gathers Castile to him, his wings helping to pull him close as he crushes himself again the younger man. Lior had missed his family and it showed in a greedy desperation.

"Children...," he breathes low as his eyes pass each of their now gown faces. His heart leaps and falls over the time he has missed but there is an absolute beam of pride that covers his usually stoic face. He smiles wide and full, proud. "it is good to be home." The man rumbles as he reaches for them all again to embrace them wholly.

After a moment's pass, the dark man looks to Castile, the meaning of his visit and hopeful stay. "Son, how are things?" Concern creases his features and the smile slips away. His boy seems aloof and dodgy and there is something haunting the edges of his eyes. Lior would crush any who threatened his family, mare or stallion. "Tell me what is unsettling you." The tone is gruff and blunt as his pale eyes lock the two tone of the dragon king. This was not a gentle request.

but i can still remember just the way you taste

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any - by Lior - 10-14-2019, 07:10 PM