• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  cowboys aint easy to love

holy water cannot help you now. a thousand armies couldn't keep me out.
    I don't want your money. I don't want your crown.

A trinket, a toy… no, this was not simply the life she had chosen to lead. She recalled, after all, following him; but this naive act came and went: her girlish eyes widened once with batting lashes and doe-like softness and now? Sevda bore with her a quiet sobriety that crossed her features and expression and allowed the pale blue eyes to look focused in a way that suggested greater perception.

The smile, the laughter, and the doll-like sweetness were gone for now.

Through dead wisteria vines… shriveled from the autumnal chill, she walked into Hyaline for the first time. Her knees swept with grasses that had begun to frost and crunch and the ground solid as she moved across it with little compulsion and less direction than one might imagine. Quick on her feet however, she turned in a single… flowing and graceful motion to catch sight of Kensa and Chemdog some distance away.

Leanly built and athletic in form she was a mixture of some hot and some warm blood… smooth gaited and dextrous. Colored golden and beautifully like the sand, she shimmered a bit as she moved and her mane and tail seemed to bear a kind of impossible refraction of the light. The pale white strands of opaque ice had curled and grown: become long and glistened in the sun and moon. Touched in a way she danced across the crags and meadow to Kensa and Chemdog: keen to make sure her expression softened as she approached.

“Ah, apologies for the delay,”  she commented: peering to the other woman and nodding her head to the pair.  “I am Sevda, a lost spirit of sorts that Chem has inspired to stay.”  she chuckled: flirtacious even to the Primarch and with her lashes batting. The pale blue eyes watching them both as she continued on with a small addendum to her words.  “I haven’t interrupted anything have I? It would be rude if I had.” 

Sevda

see, I've come to burn your kingdom down

@[Chemdog] & @[Kensa]  Big Grin
    PVP: On
    Severe Injury, and Permanent Mutilation Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    cowboys aint easy to love - by Chemdog - 10-09-2019, 09:48 AM
    RE: cowboys aint easy to love - by Kensa - 10-13-2019, 01:27 PM
    RE: cowboys aint easy to love - by Sevda - 10-25-2019, 11:54 PM