• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Paint the sky grey
    The storm seems to worsen as they head toward the thicker shelter, his taller figure  shielding his brother slightly from the wind "That is one of the only talents that remain in my possession" he says quietly, his expression sombre "I came looking for you once I had realised what I had become, I lost all my abilities when I was overcome with greed, I was taught a gruesome lesson, and after everything was taken away from me, I became unwanted" he says with a long exhale of air, looking up toward Ruinam, in search of sympathy on his expression "As soon as I heard what you were trying to do, I had to come in search of you, I didn't want you to become what I had become. You see, when you left, a deep anger overcame me, I became hungry for power and went searching, once I had found what I needed I released my anguish onto those that were not deserving of it, I laid waste to lands and destroyed lands, with no remorse to show for any of it" he takes a pause as he watches the flashes of lightning illuminate the dull ocean "I was given too much too quickly and I did not know how to control it, and the same will happen to you if you do not learn first, even if you think you cannot become something so terrifying and destructive" he says, Ruinam's companion comforting the stallion as it lays next to him.

"Once our family and ancestors realised their mistake, they took everything from me, I became an outcast, no one wanted to accept the outcast that had tried to destroy everything, and rightly so. Once all my abilities were taken away from me, I realised how helpless I was, I realised that what I had done was not who I really was, the greed for power was what overcame me, I do not want the same to happen to you little brother" he says, a faint hint of humour in his tone as he finishes, nudging Ruinam's side playfully.

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:31 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:32 PM