• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  Come and frolic in our crystal waters - FINAL ROUND
    <style type="text/css">.template1_container {background: #fff;/*background color*/ width: 500px;border: 8px solid #000; /*border width, style, and color*/ color: #000;/* message font color*/font: 12px 'Times New Roman', serif; /*message font size and face*/ padding: 15px;text-align: justify;box-shadow: inset 0 0 2px 2px #000;}.template1_name {text-align: center;color: #000;/* name font color*/ font: 26px 'Times New Roman', serif;/* name font size and face*/padding-top: 10px;padding-right: 10px;}.template1_quote {text-align: center;font-style: italic;}</style><center><div class="template1_container">Once the initial surprise of his weighted golden hooves passed it did not take long for Kha to remember one crucial thing, he was part ghost. How could he of possibly forgotten this it had been the only reason he had been able to make it this far. Kha shifted easily out of existance on the living plane once more, and as the horrid "princess" screamed in frustration at her lost prize he maneuvered silently to the edge of the room. He sauntered around the walls eyes rolling at the banshees screeches, if he was alive he was sure his head would be pounding right now.

Eventually he found the door hidden in the walls creavesous and his escape went uncomplicated down the pitch black tunnel. It was another journey of this crazy quest that was devoid of time, it was a good thing he was accustom to passing long periods of time. He shifted in and out of existance as he went just to make sure he wasn't passing straight through the walls and into nothingness. The tunnel opened up slightly, the darkness being replaced with a bottom that seemed as if it was built out of glass. Water and aquatic life dimly glowed beneath him - he would have to make sure he didn't shift out of existance here and right into the ocean. His eyes followed a silver, shiney school of fish following him from below not paying attention to where he was going or the time that was passing and his upward climb.

Before he knew it he was ascending into blinding daylight. A city rose before him but he didn't have time to take it in before an army of creatures began to swarm him. They were odd creatures he discovered, as his eyes began to adjust. They appeared as if they were part buck and bird all in one, beautiful and intimidating. Kha backed up slightly as they towered around him. Beady eyes bore in to him accompanied by silent mouths. <b>If it's not to much to ask, could someone tell me where I am at?</b> he asked as casually as he could eyes darting between creatures his interest always coming back to one who looked younger, nervous, out of place. His head shifted up as he tried to peek the city behind the herd of soldiers - no luck.

He gave a huff of frustration as he stared at the ground. His frustration didnt stick around long though as he spotted the shadows of those before him, all of their true form that stood before him, except the young one who didnt quite belong. His resembled the two legged creature "princess" he had just escaped, a human maybe?

His ears perked as an idea came to his mind, <b>Look, I get it. I don't belong here to your city or whatever, but I am not the threat. Truth be told I am only here because if you go back the way I came you would find a creature much more imposing. She stands on two long legs, and has a small pinched face crowed with golden hair. She has appendages that spring from her upper torso that take and take what ever she likes. She tried to take me, hold me as a trophy. I am only trying to escape. She is the real threat and I would gladly leave this place if she were to not exist. In fact I believe I will take my leave now before she catches up.</b> and with that, Kha shifts out of existance leaving the creatures with his information to do with as they please while he searches for a way home.<div class="template1_name">KHA</div><div class="template1_quote">it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you</div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come and frolic in our crystal waters - FINAL ROUND - by Kha - 10-06-2019, 10:24 PM