• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everlasting; any
    Hesitation, it was something to keep the boogeymen away, Everlee wears it like silk around around her existence. She likes the way Lilli smiles, warm and inviting, but the fawn spotted mare waits a heartbeat to see if her expression cracked so it may give insight to any other motivations...it does not.

The young mare believes the fiery chestnut means nothing more than her offer. A place filled with trees and the idea of misty mornings are all too tempting. One white leg lifts and falls as Everlee offers her own more meek version of a shy smile. "I think I'd love that." It's a near heartbreak that she must think she would enjoy it for she is not quite certain as to what she does and does not enjoy. The world is full of wicked monsters with poison tongues and sharp teeth and the mare has known their bites. She gives an eager slicker of a bigger grin as she takes Lilli's side to show her willingness.

((Woo! Sorry this is quick but I'm excited to get Everlee started. Let me know if you want me to post first or if you feel like doing a start <3 ))

Messages In This Thread
    everlasting; any - by Everlee - 09-28-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by lilliana - 09-30-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by Everlee - 10-06-2019, 01:31 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by lilliana - 10-07-2019, 06:26 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by Everlee - 10-13-2019, 01:06 PM