• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Here we go; Aries, Tyr

A smile softens her face as Aries leans into her neck and she inhales the heaviness of his scent, at least her sense of smell still worked. It’s not your fault. You have no reason to apologize, I got myself mixed up with Djinni and I needed to fix this by myself. Though there is no one else I’d rather have by my side as we make our way to Taiga, which I am still excited about by the way.

Just as she got done talking though, someone was in front of them. She could feel it in the way that Dexters fingers held more firmly to her neck and she could feel that Aries slowed next to her, the heat of his body shifting in proximity. The suddenness of it all startled her gifts apparently, because one minute she was the brown and golden lioness she prefered and the next she was in equine form. Her curves had become soft and alluring in her coming into adulthood. The rose gold tipped the edges of her feathered wings, it almost looked as if they were dripping into the pale gold of her body, they were no longer small useless things and maybe one day when she could see again she would finally learn how to use them. Her mane had become long and lustrous like her mothers. It was think and beautiful as it fell against her neck and chest. Her legs felt odd beneath suddenly putting many feet between her and the ground but they were long and slender in form thought had become muscular and less gangly since the last time she saw Aries.

Then the voice came, close and deep. The stallion, who she could not see, introduced himself as Tyr and in turn Aries introduced them. Felicitey dipped her head in response towards the direction of the man. Dexter poked his head up through her amber-gold tipped ears to inspect the pair and especially the companion, who appeared to be a star. Dexter quietly relayed this information to Felicitey. It’s nice to meet you Tyr. I am sorry I can’t really see you at this particular moment but my companion Dexter tells me you are quite a sight, with your star companion. she said curiously with a small smile. It almost makes me wish I would have met you before I went up the mountain.     

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tyr]
    @[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-19-2019, 07:20 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-20-2019, 10:01 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-23-2019, 10:11 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-23-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-23-2019, 01:01 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-27-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-27-2019, 06:16 PM