• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Somewhere Only We Know
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    There’s a fine line between love and hate - a line crossed so easily in the roan stud’s opinion, and his experience as well. His eyes dart from the would-be-lover to the desperate-for-love-girl and back, wondering what it would take, for them, to cross said line. And in which direction it would be: hate to love or love to hate. But it’s not that time yet. Patience is a virtue. He wasn’t known to be very patient though.

Demetyr’s face explains well her opinion on the matter of attention - or the temporary lack thereof in her direction. See me, hear me. Isn’t that how all girls her age are, he wonders. And some boys, too, he thinks, looking to the Aries fellow. How easy would it be to upset him more. He’s already halfway. Would the red painted boy fight him, he wonders, if he started to insult the lady? Probably… but that would earn him the hate of the girl before giving her the chance to love him instead. He’d rather see if she can be swayed; after all, it would prove a point if she could.

So, he plasters a charming smile on his face, nodding to the girl. ”Ah, by the sight of you together, I thought you had been more acquainted. Forgive me for assuming - though, if I may be so bold, I don’t believe a home and a lover should by definition be in the same place - not necessarily, anyway. If you’re still looking, I’d offer you mine - the view is most excellent, and I’m sure you will appreciate its beauty once you’ve grown your winter fur.” He specifies offering her a home, though his eyes seem to linger on a curve or two a half-heartbeat longer than he should. Subtle giveaways that perhaps he could offer her both; if she’s up for it.

Turning to Aries, it is too easy to spot that his general notion about the young man’s mother, had been right. ”Forgive an old immortal his sentiment, but if you by chance happen upon a mare named Mary, tell her Leilan said hi.” he responds with a smile. A sharp remark for the boy that he knows more than Aries seems to think if his assumptions about the boy’s lineage are correct, or simply an apology in the ears of the young mare who knows nothing about the whole ordeal.

He changes the subject as if nothing happened, thought the subject itself is close enough to the previous for whoever listens well - ”So tell me, how is the misty Taiga these days? I hear it got quite populated.”

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Demetyr] @[Aries] WOW I am SO late I am sorry. I’d like to continue this thread if you’re up for it so here is a post anyway
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Somewhere Only We Know - by Demetyr - 09-08-2019, 01:24 PM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Aries - 09-09-2019, 10:08 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 10:36 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Demetyr - 09-09-2019, 11:40 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Aries - 09-09-2019, 11:54 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Leilan - 09-10-2019, 07:37 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Demetyr - 09-22-2019, 10:56 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Aries - 09-23-2019, 09:21 AM
    RE: Somewhere Only We Know - by Leilan - 10-21-2019, 06:40 AM