• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Angel Eyes
    Oh no. Aquaria watched as the figure she had spotted revealed itself to indeed be another equid. A pretty, blushing pale pink one, that seemed very concerned when it realized she was in such proximity to the ice encrusted river's edge. So concerned, that she dashed into the water, very near to where the sea mare had just exited it. 

She laughed uncertainly, biting her lip as she waded back in to meet the worried, and now soaking, mare. "I'm fine, really. But you're about to freeze." She chided, noting the tremors of cold already spasming the pink girl's body. She lingered in the sluggishly running water as the new female left it, her head tilted curiously, smiling at the concerned phrases being lent to her. 

"I have more in common with the fish than I do with most horses." She quipped, finally stretching her legs to surge ashore. It was easier to reach the banks this time around, now that she knew to expect the ice-slicked mud that formed it. Shaking excess water from her scaled hide, she smiled sweetly in greeting of her would-be rescuer. "That includes their cold tolerance. I'm Aquaria, by the way. Thank you for trying to save me!"

On closer inspection, the girl seemed a little younger than she'd first thought. And even half drenched, she was notably pretty. Still though, it wasn't healthy to be so cold. It was enough to make most folk ill, just a little ironic that she'd risked it trying to save the pearled water mare from the same fate. "We should probably get you warmed up..." She suggested, utterly lost on how exactly that could be accomplished. She could remove the moisture from the girl's coat, but that was about it. Nothing of her own talents would add heat to the chilled girl's body. 

@[Demetyr]

Messages In This Thread
    Angel Eyes - by Demetyr - 09-07-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: Angel Eyes - by Aquaria - 09-07-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: Angel Eyes - by Demetyr - 09-08-2019, 01:40 PM
    RE: Angel Eyes - by Aquaria - 09-09-2019, 12:13 PM
    RE: Angel Eyes - by Demetyr - 09-20-2019, 09:42 AM
    RE: Angel Eyes - by Aquaria - 09-23-2019, 11:06 AM