• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm feeling curious again
    I did this awhile ago, but obviously things and times change.  We have some new and returned players so I'm starting to feel  nosy again.

Basically what I want to know is, what gives you motivation to write your characters?  

I super enjoyed reading everyone's inspirations and influences last time, so I thought I'd ask again!

For example:

Breckin:  I just take everything out on her.  All of my sads and angst, she bears the brunt of it.

Jackel:  All of my frustration and anger.

Finnus:  He is my sarcasm and laziness.

Catcher:  She is all of my good feelings and hope.....for now.

Last time I did this, most of my characters were influenced somehow by the music I listened to.  And while I still listen to music when I write, it's usually a wide variation now.  Somewhere along the lines, my ponies writing mojo shifted from outside influences to my own personal emotions.  Kinda intersting how things change isn't it?

Anyways, if you're feeling it, share with me what inspires you!

Messages In This Thread
    I'm feeling curious again - by Avion - 09-01-2019, 01:38 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by Lyr - 09-01-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by Colby - 09-01-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by phaetra - 09-01-2019, 05:08 PM