• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Rejected even by death
    Laying there she was ready to give up. She was beat in more ways than one. Her soul shattered as she laid there just waiting for death. Her body was soaked to the bone and her joints ached. Her eyes burned from the salt from the sea that flung to her skin and mane. Her hair stinking together not just the strains clinging together, but her mane clung to her neck and cheek. Softeyes felt her heart race for a few moments as she heard him moving. She was sure that her struggle to survive would soon be for not. She was tired from the sea. Her lungs still burned with each heavy inhale and exhale.

Flinching she held her breath right before she heard his voice. Ears swiveling as she perked them. She heard him, but could it really be true. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked curiously at the gold called stallion. Her eyes pleaded to let what he had just proclaimed be true. ”I .. You have not been sent by Ravenheart to finish her dirty work?” She asked timidly as she slowly raised her head. A small look of hope crossed her face for a moment before a frown found its way on her face. ”Why? Why would you help me? I am useless. Exiled and sentence to death by my old mate and his new bride for not being able to birth foals. I am not worth helping.” Softeyes’ tone was sad and so full of shame. She couldn’t help that she had never been able to bore children. It wasn’t fair that she was insulted and torn down until she was nothing but a shell of her former self.

Still she didn’t really want to die. Not here, not like this. Even if she lived alone the rest of her life she would still be living. Lowering her eyes to the ground she let out a deep sigh as she shifted. Pushing up she slowly stood for a moment before she fall on her front legs to her knees. Swaying she just stared at the ground as she tried to find the strength to lift herself up. It was a struggle though.

@[Aten]. Sorry for the wait. Also please don’t mind the random name change I had to change as Urd was taken.

Messages In This Thread
    Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 08-31-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 08-31-2019, 06:19 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 08-31-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 09-01-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 09-06-2019, 08:28 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 09-09-2019, 02:03 PM