• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Rejected even by death
    In the darkness of her slumber Urd hears laughter. Evil and taunting it was cruel and disheartening. She was having a nightmare. Her life flashing by her in her dreams from the time of a filly prized and oogled over to the time she met Golden Midnight after he had just bloodied his hooves in the arena to claim her as his reward to darker moments that would make her twitch and struggle in her slumber. Her hooves kicked wildly as if fighting something dangerous away before she felt the nudge. In her dream it had been Ravenheart’s face she saw as she was nudged awake with laughter ringing in her ears. Eyes opening in a flash she gasped and jolted up. It was just her head though as she rolled from her side to her barrel. Eyes wide and full of fear as she looked around her. Her eyes scanned the world faster then what her brain could take in. Her eyes saw the stallion, but she didn’t see him. Not for a moment anyways.

Breathing hard she turned her head one way before looking back at the stranger and staring. “I ... I.” Urd stuttered trying to find the right words but they wouldn’t come to her lips. The only thing she could do was lower her gaze before closing her eyes. “If you have come to finish the sentence as my executioner please sir I beg of you to do so quickly.” She pleaded in a sob as she laid there and waited. There had been no trial or even real crime, but Ravenheart made it clear her punishment for displeasing Golden Midnight was death. Though the mare had meant for Urd to drown she was confused and didn’t realize this wasn’t her homeland.

@[Aten] Sorry this isn’t the best I am on my phone.

Messages In This Thread
    Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 08-31-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 08-31-2019, 06:19 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 08-31-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 09-01-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Softeyes - 09-06-2019, 08:28 PM
    RE: Rejected even by death - by Aten - 09-09-2019, 02:03 PM