• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark light [Castile, Mary, any]

Long May She Reign

She offers a gentle greeting to both stags, although the prince did not take so kindly to it. In fact he begins to shout, and outburst questioning her very being in Loess.

The dapple mare refrains from rolling her eyes, she should have known to not get involved with such a young stag. She had always been a free spirit, being tied down to one partner was never her goal...but it seems now that, that was exactly whay Velk had wanted.

She glances her hazel eyes to Castile, hoping he would control his child, but he doesn't, and he was probably enjoying this exact moment. Velk continues on saying exactly how he feels.

Though Mary is alright with letting him vent his frustrations she would not allow him to question her position. You should be wise to watch your tongue with me, the words nearly hiss as they leave her mouth. I am a resident here, one position below Starsin to be exact.

She dares to grow closer to the blue stag, and even in the heat of the moment she can appreciate his looks. Don't forget you are the one who left Velk, not me. He looks at her with hatred, though she quickly makes peace with the situation as she says what she needed. There may nevee be a connection between them again, but he could take this chance to meet his child and move on from it.

MARY

@[Velk]

Messages In This Thread
    the dark light [Castile, Mary, any] - by Velk - 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM
    RE: the dark light [Castile, Mary, any] - by Mary - 08-29-2019, 03:37 PM
    RE: the dark light [Castile, Mary, any] - by Velk - 08-30-2019, 09:52 PM
    RE: the dark light [Castile, Mary, any] - by Mary - 09-20-2019, 09:57 AM