• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Jewel Tones: Any
    Emerald waters bristle and part as the kelpie stag emerges. His spotted sides drip with water and the soft musk of algae and saltwater filter through her nostrils as he approaches. Honey hues wander over his bodice and the buckskin has soon decided that the man before her would pose no threat to her at the moment. Though judging from their almost identical sizes it would not quite matter if he did wish to challenge her. 
    However, all hair rippling thoughts were quickly dismissed when his voice broke the quiet in the friendliest way possible.
    "I take it you're looking for a place to rest?"
    There's a short pause in his tone as though he was nervous of interrupting her moment of rest. Almost strangely she does not mind how he lacks introduction or any other type of formality. The woman did love it when people cut to the chase.

"I take it you are offering said place?"
    The voice that replies is a soft and flowing like liquid silk. Pretty white-tipped ears tilt towards the stranger before her, curiosity winning her over. 

"If so I am Eileithyia and would not mind a safe place to rest my head."
    Tilting ever so slightly checkered mane falls over twinkling eyes that roam over the stallion (not in any other way than to observe). They trace over his hindquarters all the way to the tips of his ears. He seems kind to the painted lady and she cocks a hind hoof to display just how unbothered she was by his presence. Hopefully, the small talk and lack of teeth would ease his nervous demeanor.

Messages In This Thread
    Jewel Tones: Any - by Eileithyia - 08-22-2019, 10:35 PM
    RE: Jewel Tones: Any - by Aodhan - 08-27-2019, 03:46 PM
    RE: Jewel Tones: Any - by Eileithyia - 08-30-2019, 08:47 PM
    RE: Jewel Tones: Any - by Aodhan - 09-03-2019, 03:07 AM