• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  We all need that person who can be true to you
    Carwyn
    Folded wings into flattening veins and fluttering eyes
    The winged girl continued on her way through the Pampas and smiled softly. She had hear that Noah her half sister was the leader of the land. She turned when she heard something coming up behind her. She noticed that the figure was a black leopard coming towards her and watched them cautiously. She knew there was shifters within these lands and figure by the males scent that he was an equine. She gave the male a smile and said Hello, My name is Carwyn. I came here to visit with my half sister Noah. What is your name? She shifted uncomfortably trying to get comfortable.

@[Aodhan] I'm playing her as pregnant.
    Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
    In the mess of all I have thrown away
    HTML by Call-pic manip by Devin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We all need that person who can be true to you - by Carwyn - 08-26-2019, 02:39 PM