• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'd Like To Know More [Lepis]
    The blue-eyed Comtesse watches the fog roll in. She is rather fond of the way it slips in from the sea, winding through the massive redwood trunks and encapsulating the entire territory in a blanket of white. In some ways it reminds her of the snow that will soon fall. The same snow will cover Nerine, she knows, and the idea of the northern kingdom brings a crease to her navy-marked face. The roan Queen had chosen not to heed Lepis’ decision, and while the pegasus still weighs the options she has been given, she does regret that Heartfire had not made the wisest – and the easiest – choice.

She is pulled from these thoughts by the sound of a summons.

It is Aten, and he is not terribly far away. Following the echoes of the call, the dun tobiano eventually finds him pacing the edges of a small pond as he waits.

“I hope I didn’t keep you long,” she says to him with a smile. Celina is off on an adventure, and Lepis’ quiet contemplation of the fog had taken more time than she’d imagined. The Taiga is resting for a time, and Lepis cannot help but feel that it is the deep inhale before action. She certainly hopes it is.

The champagne stallion looks rather somber, and Lepis wonders what he needs of her. Surely Taiga is not in danger, or he’d have sought her out rather than waiting for her to find him. She considers offering him some of her empathic gift, a dose of calm to settle whatever bothers him while he tackles it with a clear mind, but chooses against it for the time being. Let him speak what is on his mind and she will determine then what is needed.

“Is there something you needed?” She asks him, though they both know there surelyis. There’s no other reason to have called her here, and she waits with a faint smile and curiosity in her gaze.

@[Aten]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-23-2019, 06:59 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-30-2019, 08:00 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Aten - 08-31-2019, 06:40 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Lepis - 09-07-2019, 11:19 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Know More [Lepis] - by Aten - 09-08-2019, 09:13 PM