• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mold me into a demon; Any
    I just want to let you know: my mind refuses to let you go
    I want to hypnotize you so you will remember me
    Aziz, the roan stallion considers, doesn’t seem very changed from the former Ice Prince’s point of view. With all that may or may not have happened, the earth manipulator is once again or still looking for a purpose, and does not seem to have found it.

Whether Leilan changes or only reacts to the good, bad, and absolute worst that so far had happened in his life remains a subject untouched. Thus, the question what have you been up to is not one that should have been asked. The gilded stallion’s face darkens at the recent memories, a thing he doesn’t care about to hide. ”Oh, you know, been left and betrayed. Nothing unusual.” Teeth bared in what could have been a grin but much more looks like a threat to even begin mentioning what little past they had, he locks his ice-coloured gaze with the bay man. ”What about you?”

When your fears are cast aside, will you remember me?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aziz] he’s Not Nice at the moment I guess.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Mold me into a demon; Any - by Aziz - 08-21-2019, 11:06 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Leilan - 08-30-2019, 04:56 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Aziz - 09-05-2019, 05:02 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 11:10 AM