• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mold me into a demon; Any

He had been enjoying the time away from Loess, still undecided as to whether he was making the right decision, to stay in a bloodthirsty kingdom and keep his child safe or leave once more and travel beqanna in search of a new home. For now, the stallion would stay, prisoner turned inhabitant, a rather weird turn around.
    The clear water he drinks runs down his throat, soothing the warm edges as it enters his body, his hide shaking as a colder aura approaches, a familiar voice causing his head to shoot upwards, turning to see Leilan.
    "Well well, I would have thought the same," he says with a grin, though his expression quickly subsides, what would Leilan think of his current situation, his place in Loess, would the frosty stallion shun him for it or accept him and his predicament.

"It is grandly to meet you again Leilan, it has been too long! What have you been up to?" he asks with a smile, his body turning to meet the familiar stallion, happy to meet with him again.
    The stallion had so many things to tell Leilan, about his adventures and his child, his involvement in the war and so many other little details.
    He had been especially proud about Tlali, his blind child that he had ignored until he learned to love, gaining insight into what it was not to be able to see, a wave of guilt forming over him before he had finally learned to accept him and take care of him.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] Sorry this took so long!
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Mold me into a demon; Any - by Aziz - 08-21-2019, 11:06 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Leilan - 08-30-2019, 04:56 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Aziz - 09-05-2019, 05:02 AM
    RE: Mold me into a demon; Any - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 11:10 AM