• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky red: Castile, Any!

winter wonderland

The deep scent of wet earth follows him as he halts at the border, the faint call of an oncoming storm rustling just a land or two behind him, aching to devour the land in rain and thunder.
    As the ivory-white stallion takes a deep breath, the scent of electricity in the air diminishes, filled with a bold scent of brimstone and ash. Ruinam's eyes flash open as the unfortunately familiar scent fills his lungs, the shape of fear forming in front of him, eyes piercing his very existence.
    "Castile," he affirms, his stance relaxed for now "I did indeed. I was loyal to Sinner" the words that escape his jaws are almost bitter, the thought of serving the hound slowly fading, slowly finding confidence in independence.

Castile is quick to pick up the stallion's familiarity with the resort, his voice perpetuating Ruinam's fear, his confidence brittle as he stands in front of the draconic king.
    "I lead the Resort, and I have come to ask you for advice," he says with reluctance, the quest he has been given driving him to break all the uncertainties he had, seeking to know what destruction feels like.
    "I am Ruinam," he says with a little more confidence this time, his name bringing him back to the drive he had previously, his quest to revive the resort and to bring peace to the lonely island slowly back on track.
    "As I have stated, I seek your guidance," he says, his expression hopeful.

Even though the stallion had once despised the dragon king for taking over the very thing he loved the most, he slowly learned to move on and past the issue. Thankfully before the taking of Sylva the stallion had moved to take the resort as part of Sinner's plan, an expedition he was a small part of, though through this form, the stallion slowly managed to break away from Sinner and form his own independance, especially when Mary had joined him on the island.

Ruinam
      @[Castile]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-21-2019, 06:54 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 08-27-2019, 09:39 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-28-2019, 02:48 PM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 08-29-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-30-2019, 09:34 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 09-12-2019, 08:36 AM